The Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood
Use the right and left arrows below to move to the previous or next page.
Use the up arrow to return to the page of thumbnail images.
Eleanor Acker's drawing of the Collingswood Presbyterian Church separating from the great apostasy
in 1936-38. The tower of the old church she drew from the lawn. The Church, then called Bible Presbyterian,
took its communion in a tent in paper cups. It is the mother church of the denomination. Eleanor was
in the church 59 years and went to be with the Lord March 4, 1987. Collingswood, NJ USA.